The SCHOOL SEAL represents the PHILOSOPHY and PROPENSITY of Kidapawan Doctors College, Inc.
It is composed of three colors and inscribed symbols:
Blue – symbolizes nobility (moral excellence)
White – symbolizes purity (moral cleanness)
Gold – symbolizes resistance (moral uprightness)
Miter with inscription of a try-square symbolizes balance and harmony and flower symbolizes full development.
The headdress worn by church dignitaries inundates the following:
- Caduceus symbolizes the medical profession.
- Opened book and a torch with flame, symbolizes the sources of knowledge and light.
- Green landscape symbolizes the location of the school.
- Laurel leaves, a crown-like that indicates honor or high merit/distinction.
- Golden Ribbon with the inscription of ― “Dominus Principium Sapientiae”, meaning ― “GOD IS THE SOURCE OF WISDOM”.
- Shield is a badge-like format enclosing the name of the school and the year it was founded, symbolizes strength to sustain its VMG.
- MMXII is the year the school was founded (2012).